Are you craving for a Michelin star dish or wishing to be a star home cook and want to experiment in your kitchen? Is your food craving not enough to boost you to try on a new dish? No worries, you can satisfy your cravings with visuals as well as get the required push to play home chef with these noteworthy best netfilx movies food films, all of which have some message to convey. These films successfully link great food with great happiness, experiences and love. So here are some ‘Deliciously bingeable’ films for you.
- Julie and Julia (2009 film) – This film wonderfully observes the life of a real chef alongwith her culinary disciple named Julie. The real-life chef is Julia Child, the US based doyenne of French cooking. The story revolves around the frustration of Julie (played by Amy Adamas) with her monotonous job and how she decides to cook all the 542 recipes of Julia (played by Meryl Streep) mentioned in her cookbook which is titled, ‘Mastering the Art of French Cooking’. Alongwith the story of Julie, the narrative decribes Julia’s passion for mastering French cuisines. @best netflix movies
- No reservations (2007 film) – This film is adapted from ‘Mostly Martha’ which is a 2001 feature film by German filmmaker Sandra Nettlebeck. No Reservation chronicles master chef Kate (played by Catherine Zeta-Jones) and her sous chef named Nick (played by Aaron Eckhart). Both of them work as chefs at a trendy restaurant of Manhattan. In spite of being a rightfully talented professional, he chooses to work with Kate and hence, takes up a job under her. Soon enough, Kate discovers that she has developed mixed feeling for her newest team member and has to juggle between her romantic feelings about Nick and professional insecurities. best netflix movies
- Chef (2017 film) – This Indian adaptation of a 2014 drama of the same name is starred by Saif Ali Khan. The story revolves around Roshan Kalra (Saif Ali Khan) who starts a food truck of his own, upon losing his job as a chef. He finally gets an unexpected chance to reunite with his family. This comedy-drama shows him dance and sing and cook up a storm at the same time taking life transformative decisions. best netflix movies
- Ratatouille (2007 film) – Shall we be talking about food films and not talk about Ratatouille? At Best Netflix Movies , This adorable and much-loved film chronicles a gifted, determined and loveable rodent named Remy who aspires to be a chef. But since the food sector is particularly rodent-phobic, it is no surprise that he faces several challenges that somewhat hampers his journey of proving his culinary abilities. When finally, although secretly, Remy displays his skills in a Parisian Kitchen, he witnesses a turning point.
- The Lunchbox (2013 film) – Best Netflix Movies Presents The famous dabbawallas of Mumbai, surprisingly play the cupid here in this romantic drama starred by Nimrat Kaur, Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. The story revolves around a confusion when tiffins are exchanged by the delivery system and that causes a growth of a bond between Ila and Saajan (the main protagonists) and they share their life without meeting each other.