The tension between India and China after the Sino-Indian Border dispute has resulted in the ban of around 59 Chinese Apps in India. Few of them are TikTok, Shein, Cam Scanner, UC Browser and taking counting to 59. These apps were really enjoyed by Indian users but now because of the border skirmishes, they have to say no to the banned Chinese apps. Users are searching for the best alternatives of these scanning, video making and chatting apps.
The play store is full of the alternatives but we need the one. So, in order to help you out in finding the best alternative, here we are with this article.
- Video making apps like TikTok
TikTok is one of the most downloaded apps in India with 80 million-plus users from the country alone. Invented by ByteDance, the app provides a platform where people can shoot small videos and showcase their talents which can be acting, dancing, singing and also cooking. So, the users are eagerly searching for the best alternative. There are best alternative apps like Bolo India, Mitron, Chingari and Triller. These apps support short video with amazing filters and also available in different Indian languages.
- Scanning apps like Camscanner
Users of Camscanner were also complaining about the security concerns before the ban of the app. Hopefully, we are having some better alternative of Camscanner like Notebloc with supports scanning of JPGEs and PDFs also. The other one is DocScanner developed by Easy Mob. The app jumps over the wagon after the banning of Chinese apps. Both of these have 4.5+ rating on play store and support all the function which was done by Camscanner.
- Shopping apps like Club Factory / Shein
These were the apps most liked by the girls because of the fashion and items it uses to sell. Apps like Bewakoof, AJIO and Myntra are the best alternatives which provide outfits for every occasion from all over the nation and international brands of the world.
- Searching apps like UC/DC browser
China-based search engine UC/DC browser is one of the most downloaded apps in the countrymen phones. Some alternatives of the application are JIO browser, Google Chrome, Firefox and Epic application program. Theses apps are emerging search options after the ban of Chinese apps. They are trustworthy search platform with good customer feedback.
- Some other apps
There are many other banned apps for which users need a better and secure alternative like:-
- ShareIt, a content sharing app which is famous for its fast speed and free offline applications have been replaced by the Indian ShareChat, being developed by Mohalla Tech Private Limited. Its best feature is that it can work over poor network speed.
- UC News, news application by Alibaba Group integrated with UC Browser have alternatives like Inshorts which provides a summary of every news in 60 words in both English and Hindi language and Local, is available in local languages.
- Online chatting app, Live Chat is also banned by the Indian Government. To replace this app we have UDo, Airmeet and Jio Meet.
I hope these alternatives will help you!!!!